Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie!




Sophie had so much fun opening her presents and was so cute with her excited reactions to all her fun new toys. As you can see the birthday song and all the attention got a little stressful for her. While we were all singing she just burst into tears... she did the same thing at her friend party too, then just started yelling after she blew out the candle. I guess she just had too many emotions and didn't know what to do with them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kelly said...

oh, that's so sweet how she burst into tears!
happy birthday miss sophie!

Marcie said...

Oh she is so cute!!!

Jaime said...

a little late, but Happy Birthday Sophie. Obviously we suck and didn't get her gift in the mail quite yet, I'll get that done today, I promise. She is adorable no matter what she's doing, crying, biking, smiling, etc. Love that little girl

Lisa Danielson said...

AWWW! that is so sweet--happy bday sophie!

About Me

I'm a working mom who loves spending time with my little Sophie girl and hubby. I love this time of year and can't wait for lots of sunny days.