Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trying to catch up...




So much has happened since July and in Crin's defense our computer has been out of commission as well as in Gavin room so she wasn't able to blog at all. I hope some of these pictures can bring us up to speed from July until November. Some of the activities include summer fun at the Lake, Erin (Crin's Niece's wedding), The Stookey family camp-out, Gavin's Birthday, Halloween, Princesses on Ice and November snow fun, enjoy!




Grandma and Grandpa Stookey

Our little family

G-man and Dad at Lake Meridian.

The Girls with Addy. 





Kate...

The Stookey family camp-out, Alta Lake WA


G-man turns 1




M&M's Halloween 2010
Hunting trip, unfortunately I was unsuccessful.





Princesses on Ice









November snow with the Girls!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

good to finally see an update from you guys. Looks like so much fun at your house. I love all the pictures. Nice halloween costumes, those are terrific. I'm laughing that Mike is so tan in his costume, and another chuckle realizing that he was the M&M with nuts. ;) Awesome! Just so funny. Love you guys, and hope that we can get together soon before our baby gets here.

Analee and Joe said...

I love that picture with addisyn and gavin at the lake! Cute photos!!

Phát said...

i want you know that i love it. :D

About Me

I'm a working mom who loves spending time with my little Sophie girl and hubby. I love this time of year and can't wait for lots of sunny days.