Sunday, January 25, 2009

moving along

I'm finally walking again! It's so fantastic to wear shoes and not be on crutches. Physical therapy is going great, and I should be walking completely on my own in a week or so. Yipeeeee. Right now I have to use a cane... this has been quite the humbling experience.
Kate is also moving right along. She's been army crawling for a couple weeks now, then just today at church she finally got her knees under her and was crawling all over. I love it when they crawl, its just so cute when they figure it out.

2 comments:

Stookey Family said...

Yeah Crin. What an achievment!!
Now just don't do anything crazy and maybe you'll make it to summer.
Hope you guys are doing great!

Jaime said...

we're so glad you're up and around now. That is great news.

About Me

I'm a working mom who loves spending time with my little Sophie girl and hubby. I love this time of year and can't wait for lots of sunny days.