Monday, October 8, 2007

I know... it's been forever!

I finally got this figured out again! I am the stupidest person when it comes to computers, and have zero patience. I'm excited though to be back in business. We are doing great, Michael and I got home from a great vacation in Mexico. Sophie had tons of fun at Gramme and Papas, and now we're just back to real life. I'm excited for fall, I love the new shows and watching leaves falling, and most of all the pumpkin spice bars Kelly got me hooked on last year!! At least this year I can eat without an ounce of guilt since I'm pregnant!! Just kidding, don't worry Mike. Now I'm going to attempt to post some pics...

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Hallelujah!!!!!! For a few months there you dropped off the planet. Glad to see you are back at it again.

Congrats again on being preggers. Hope to see more postings soon.

Lisa Danielson said...

YEAH! Wow- it has been a long time:) can't wait to see your pics from Mexico!

kelly said...

hurray! she's back!
and she's pregnant!
congrats!

yum, i just had some pumpkin bread today.

About Me

I'm a working mom who loves spending time with my little Sophie girl and hubby. I love this time of year and can't wait for lots of sunny days.